ORDER THE BOOK
READ FIRST 3 LETTERS
READ Q & A
Download Discussion Guides
By following these links, you will be able to download separate Discussion Guides designed respectively for:
- Professionals (educators, clergy, mental health professionals, adolescent medicine specialists and others who work with adolescents).
These guides can be easily adapted for use in a variety of contexts, including
- Book-clubs for teens and/or parents
- Youth groups
- PTA and community meetings
- Faculty in-service workshops
- Clinical Training for Interns and Residents
- Inpatient and outpatient support and therapy groups for adolescents
- High school and college psychology classes
- Enhancing your individual experience and perspective while reading WHEN NO ONE UNDERSTANDS.
Dr. Sachs also welcomes letters from readers, which can be e-mailed to him here, or sent to his office (address noted below), and which he will try to respond to if time allows.
Stevens Forest Professional Center
9650 Santiago Road
Columbia, MD 21045