Dr. Brad Sachs is a compelling, engaging and inspiring speaker who strives to do more than just be a "sage on a stage" and instead attempts to create, as a result of his presentation, a broader, deeper community-wide dialogue on matters that are of importance to children/adolescents and their schools and families.
He lectures regularly throughout North America and the world on the philosophy and strategies detailed in his most recent books.
He also regularly addresses a wide range of other topics in his programs for students, teachers, and/or parents, including:
- Mighty Words: Creating Conversations that Change Children's Lives
- The Good Enough Parent: How to Have an Imperfect Family and be Perfectly Satisfied
- The Good Enough Teen: Raising Adolescents with Love and Acceptance, Despite How Impossible They Can Be
- Whose Homework Is It Anyway? Promoting Academic Self-Reliance In Children And Adolescents
- Twenty-First Century Learners And What Teachers And Parents Can Do To Instruct Them
- Pulling Anchor, Setting Sail: Addressing The Emotional Needs Of High School Juniors/Seniors And Their Families
- Emptying the Nest: Launching Young Adults Toward Success and Self-Reliance
- Who Was I, Who Am I, Who Am I Becoming?: The Evolution Of The Healthy Teen Identity
- Good For Your Own Good: Towards A Meaningful And Compassionate Life
- The Good Enough Educator: How To Teach Imperfect Students And Be Perfectly Satisfied
- When No One Understands: Assessing And Addressing Adolescent Stress, Depression, Self-Injury And Suicide
- Entering The No-Man's Land: Fatherhood In The 21st Century
- High's And Low's: Understanding, Preventing And Resolving Adolescent Substance Abuse
- Setting The Stage For Coming Of Age: What Primary School Parents Need To Know About Middle School Students
For additional information about his programs and availability, please fill out the Lecture Request Form so that a file can be started, and Dr. Sachs's office manager will be back in touch with you.
PAST PARTICIPANTS' COMMENTS ABOUT DR. BRAD SACHS'S PARENTING WORKSHOPS...
"The most reassuring, helpful parenting seminar I've ever had the pleasure of attending..." -Mike McMillan, Columbus, OH
"From the moment you began speaking, I knew I was going to be a better mother..." -Denise Flanzer, Alexandria VA
"I left your workshop elated, relieved, and inspired..." -Ginger Hurwich, Bethesda, MD
"Absolutely wonderful-I've never heard anyone speak about fatherhood with such passion and such insight..." -Jacob Tillman, Hartford, CT
"Heartwarming and instructive-thanks so much for coming to work with our staff..." -Millie Estes, Orlando, FL
"You exceeded all of our expectations-your attitude was refreshing, your lecture was funny, and your warmth was contagious..." -Beverly Bennington, Des Plaines, IL
"Informative, entertaining, and unique-I've told everyone I know to get ahold of your books or tapes..." -Michelle Schwartz, Los Angeles, CA
"Wonderful stories, real-life examples, practical strategies, and a world of wisdom to offer us-please come back and speak to us every year..." -Donna Blume, Philadelphia, PA
"We've never had as successful a Parents' Day as we did when you joined us-your message is one that our mothers and fathers needed and wanted to hear..." -Maria Delacruz, Richmond, VA
"You were so respectful of the hard work required of us as parents-instead of feeling worse about ourselves, we felt so much better." -Jamal Robertson, Washington, DC
PAST PARTICIPANTS' COMMENTS ABOUT DR. BRAD SACHS'S CLINICAL WORKSHOPS...
"Dr. Sachs was an excellent presenter, and provided me with the most practical workshop on family dynamics that I have had the pleasure of attending." -Dr. Susan Indreason, Indianapolis, IN
"Well-done, organized, informative and inspiring-I left looking very much forward to implementing in my practice all that I learned from Dr. Sachs." -Dr. Milton Watson, Bethesda, MD
"An outstanding seminar on family life-I will certainly be sharing Dr. Sachs's thoughts and insights with my colleagues and patients in the coming months." -Dr. Leslie Bagog, Philadelphia, PA
"It was like receiving a new set of tools for my therapeutic toolbag and having my confidence in my skills restored-Dr. Sachs has an uncanny understanding of the complexities of clinical work." -Dr. Maria Schuster, Cleveland, OH
"Impossible to imagine a more entertaining and humane presenter-Dr. Sachs was simply terrific." -Dr. Jane Baumgartner, Minneapolis, MN
"Dr. Sachs's workshop was concise, relevant, high-quality, and extremely worthwhile." -Dr. Cindy Rodriguez, New York, NY
"I have already put into practice many of the strategies that Dr. Sachs recommended, and have gotten great results-he's one-of-a-kind." -Dr. James Rebarge, Birmingham, AL
"An invaluable experience-Dr. Sachs's clinical perspectives are unique, relevant, and highly applicable in the work that therapists do." -Dr. Ginger McIntosh, Hartford, CT
"I am indebted to Dr. Sachs for awakening my entire staff, and inspiring them to become the clinicians that they are all capable of becoming." -Dr. Cindy Levy, Red Bank, NJ
"Provocative and stimulating-Dr. Sachs challenged every single one of us to think differently, and more positively, about the patients that we see and the work that we do." -Dr. Max Lindenauer, Memphis, TN